Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced Drummer Available Carlow

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Grahamatter

Hey Shaun, we're based in dundalk, we've got a singer, bassist, guitarist and I play piano. here's our site, there's some songs there you can listen to, see what you think, Graham. myspace.com/alexlukanovic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Treyd2k6

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 jamestooher

Hi,
    we are an all originals band that are really hardworking and committed. Looking for a really good drummer and have gone through 4 or 5 at this stage. would really love if you'd come down and see what you think of our material. Your influences would be well represented. We have recently won a youbloom competition for €2000 with bob geldof complimenting us. We have a gig in temple bar in July with hopes of getting gigs in England out of it. give me a ring, we are based in Nenagh so maybe it would be unrealistic?? <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please note that per the charter, phone numbers are not allowed. Use the site's PM facility instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

PM'D :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 richie1989

Hey i have a band in Dublin lookin for drummer.we are originals and cover band.play. Blues rock and hard rock if your interested in a jam.

Advertisement