Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates Insurance

Options
  • 04-05-2011 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi all,

I am nearly finished my Pilates training and am looking to start teaching over the coming months. I will be renting a space in an already well established fitness/wellness centre. I'm trying to work through all the bits I need to do with regards setting up such as: thinking of a name, buying the domain name, hosting site, insurance, buying equipment etc.

I was wondering if anyone has any good advise with regards insurance and where to get it? When it comes to domain names and registering with CRO, what implications does this have for tax? :confused:

Any other information with regards setting up a small part time business would be a great help. :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

OP, I think maybe one of the business forums might be of greater help in answering those questions. Let me know if you'd like me to move the thread :)

Advertisement