Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TYCO building in CIT-directions

Options
  • 04-05-2011 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

I've an exam in TYCO building in CIT next Thursday, does anyone know where it is? I don't really know my way around CIT.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Viper_JB

It's just right beside CIT, if you're driving in from the roundabout it's the first building on your right, surrounded by a green fense.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

danieljm wrote: »

Yeah, thats the one - has a big Tyco sign on the right hand corner

If you are getting the bus, there is a stop right in front of it iirc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭b743k

Thanks everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Was just about to post the same question as the OP. Thanks everyone from me too!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 danieljm

just home from the exam, ya its in there, door just around the side....
    prefer it to maradyke tbh...
    plenty parking and as nice as you could expect for doing exams...
    best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

just home from the exam, ya its in there, door just around the side....
    prefer it to maradyke tbh...
    plenty parking and as nice as you could expect for doing exams...
    best of luck!
    Is their parking in the Tyco. Or did you park in CIT???I hated it to be honest. I hope Neptune is better.

closeline wrote: »
    Is their parking in the Tyco. Or did you park in CIT???I hated it to be honest. I hope Neptune is better.

in Tyco just when you head in the main gate up to the right, plenty parking.....

is it hard to find parking around neptune?

in Tyco just when you head in the main gate up to the right, plenty parking.....

is it hard to find parking around neptune?

Are you serious. I was told that there was no parking there and I had to park in CIT. Extra 10 minutes there....i dont know have never been there. I hate the hall in the Tyco. Just dont like it. You in First year English.

Are you serious. I was told that there was no parking there and I had to park in CIT. Extra 10 minutes there....i dont know have never been there. I hate the hall in the Tyco. Just dont like it. You in First year English.

i dunno, i just drove up! :cool:

No i'm second Maths Science, we were the crew who had the 15 min reading time....
    i liked it, but possibly mainly because i could park so close! either way wont ever have an exam in there again, all neptune and ucc after today and hopefully no more work done to the maradyke in the near future to see me through!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Was it on-street parking, or free CIT parking or what?

i dunno, i just drove up! :cool:

No i'm second Maths Science, we were the crew who had the 15 min reading time....
    i liked it, but possibly mainly because i could park so close! either way wont ever have an exam in there again, all neptune and ucc after today and hopefully no more work done to the maradyke in the near future to see me through!
    What was wrong with Neptune today actually. Was the Tyco ever used before.

Faith wrote: »
    It was free parking in CIT. Basically where all the CIT students park, near the stadium. That is one thing CIT has over UCC, parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

It was free parking in CIT. Basically where all the CIT students park, near the stadium. That is one thing CIT has over UCC, parking.

UCC location > then lots of parking anyday

UCC location > then lots of parking anyday
    I dont know is it. If you like me who drives the college the location of UCC actually makes it worse. Have to go through more traffic. Depends on the person.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I dont know is it. If you like me who drives the college the location of UCC actually makes it worse. Have to go through more traffic. Depends on the person.

Depends on where you are coming from as well I'd say as to what traffic you hit

Faith wrote: »

I parked around the back of the Tyco building, part of the complex like. 30 second walk to the exam hall like!
    What was wrong with Neptune today actually. Was the Tyco ever used before.

nothing wrong with neptune, the maradyke is normally where the exams that are in tyco are held but with extension and all that they can't be on there....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭jacko1

take the Number 5 bus from college rd and it will stop 20 metres from Tyco

Advertisement