Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-ficitional stuff

Options
  • 04-05-2011 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm kind of new to this part of boards and I'm just wondering how suitable it is for those who are interested in non-fiction type writing?

I have to admit that is the area that sort of interests me more, rather than making up stories or poems or anything like that. I've never really been that interested in fictional stuff of any description really.

Just wondering if this is a good forum to explore that?

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,185 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

For the moment, unless it relates to a specific subject that has its own forum, this is probably your best bet. There have been suggestions for a non-fiction writing forum but nothing confirmed so far. In any case, if you're looking for feedback on the mechanics of writing we'll do what we can.

Advertisement