Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tropical Fish Free to Good home (Cork)

Options
  • 04-05-2011 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Hey Everyone,

Moving house with in the next few weeks. I cant bring my fish with me unfortuanately so i'm looking for a good home for them.

At the moment i have:
    20 Neon Tetra
    2 Tiger Barbs
    2 Bala Shark(4 - 6 inches)
    2 Black Widow Tetras
    2 Angel Fish
    1 Large Plecostomus (Hypostomus plecostomus) (Pterygoplichthys pardalis )(6 inches +)

[/I]and i am willing to give away FREE to anyone who's interested and is willing to travel to rochestown, cork area to collect.

Also, 1 tub of tropical fish flakes, Tablets, Net.

I'd rather not leave them to the next tenants as you can never be sure if they'll take proper care of them.

Images to follow shortly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭donal7

Check out www.irishfishkeepers.com or www.irishfishforum.com - put up a post and you might get somebody in your area to take the fish and give them a good home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭joe90

Hi everypenny,

If the 2 tiger bards are still there I will collect them? I live in Glanmire.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Wayfarer995

Hi Everypenny,

I am interested in giving your fish a good home. I had tropical fish for many years (not for the last 10 years) and now I am interested in setting up again. Also my young daughters are interested and so I think it is great opportunity to introduce them to something new.

Please let me know......

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭everypenny

joe90 wrote: »
    Hi everypenny,

If the 2 tiger bards are still there I will collect them? I live in Glanmire.

PM'd

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭everypenny

Forgot to mention that there're 6 Molly's as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Block (8

Hi everypenny
    only just checked this thread but if there's any neons left I have space.
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭opti76

he's gotten rid of the lot lads ,, gone to a good home

Advertisement