Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Q&A with the Super 7 (title holders)

Options
  • 04-05-2011 3:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 29,682 ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads, not sure if this had been mentioned in an already existing thread, apologies if it was but here is a 30 minute Q&A with all the title holders in the UFC at the moment. Interesting watch

PS. Funny how Phil Davis comments on it!

"that seat the second from the right is going to me mine soon lol
    -Phil"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,192 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

so many great mements in that video

Cruz - can't wait to punch Faber in the face
    Anderson lookng sideways at Jones when steppign up was mention, vwp Silva
    Jones says he'd like to, and would be honored to fight Hendo or Fedor (yes please)
    Cain being Cain

• Registered Users Posts: 29,682 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ya, I love Silva's selective grasp of the English language as well! Aldo looked well goosed! Class as well Bones laying out the Rashad beef and explaining 'swagger jacker'! I forgot how big Cain's head was!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,192 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

"All the better to beet you with Brock"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

Wasted opportunity.

Asking a question specific for each fighter and to be answered by one fighter only is just like a normal interview.

The fighters should have been debating or talking to each other.

Advertisement