Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm new, a singer & musician

Options
  • 03-05-2011 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello all, I'm Deirdre Mary, I'm new here - a singer and musician, who lives in California, yet happened to register on this Irish site - interesting… my heart is in Ireland, and I'd move there in a minute, I often believe…
    I am a singer and writer of songs; I perform often here in U.S. Wanting to connect with my counterparts in Ireland. I confess I was looking for sites to post my mini-bio on, in order to be more visible on the web and therefore more 'hireable', but landing at this site has made me smile and relax and just want to say "hello". My family are all from Tipperary. I was there, & walked through my ancestors' places in 2003, and fell in love with the people and the land, and desired to never leave. But, I returned to CA and continue to sing, perform, and write here.
    Blessings to all,
    Deirdre
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Seany

Hi Deirdre and welcome to boards.ie

Do you have any links to your music online (myspace, facebook,etc)?

Seany

Advertisement