Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leica Range Master 1600 CRF range finder

Options
  • 03-05-2011 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭

For a friend ..........................

Leica Range Master 1600 CRF range finder

In as new condition

€475

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭alalkovitch

if its a 1600 it should be brand new as they are not out long...are you definite its a 1600 and not the 1200

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

if its a 1600 it should be brand new as they are not out long...are you definite its a 1600 and not the 1200

:D Funny you ask that :D ............................. I initially put it up here as a 1200 by mistake and when I rechecked with my friend he told me it was a 1600 :eek: so it is DEFINATELY a 1600 and comes with original box and all paperwork etc.

400 cash tomorrow if your bud is interested as I'm off tomorrow night for a trip and was planning to pick one up, send me a private message if your interested with a number and I'll contact you in the morning and travel up

400 cash tomorrow if your bud is interested as I'm off tomorrow night for a trip and was planning to pick one up, send me a private message if your interested with a number and I'll contact you in the morning and travel up

There's a higher bid in at the moment by PM :eek:

sound leave him have it so, can pick it up ex tax new with warranty at right price...take care

• Advertisement

sound leave him have it so, can pick it up ex tax new with warranty at right price...take care

No hassle thanks for interest if other lad pulls out or a higher bid come in I'll post it on thread ;)

A deal has been agreed SOLD pending receipt of funds

Ye picked one up, nice unit, not sure about the need for the balistic programme, most people use drop charts so I think its a bit of a gimmic...
    Let me know if you dont get paid, my buddy would buy it for my original offer

**SOLD**

Advertisement