Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hidden History of The Eurovision

Options
  • 03-05-2011 4:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Last night ( Monday May 2nd. ) RTE 1 showed a fascinating documentry entitled ' The Hidden History of The Eurovision Song Contest'. The programme plotted the history of the contest from 1956 to 2010. As an avid Eurovision follower, I learned a lot about the history of the contest and the show brought back so many wonderful Eurovision memories. I never knew that the communist countries of Eastern Europe once had an alternative Eurovision type song contest called ' Intervision'. ' The Hidden History of The Eurovision Song Contest ' is an outstanding piece of TV. Well Done RTE!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

I flicked this programme on to see what it was about and then couldnt turn it off. Brilliant!

Advertisement