Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA League Round 2 Dates Announced

Options
  • 03-05-2011 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

Apologies for the delays getting this done, but I have the League dates and venues for Round 2 on the MMA League Website, head on over and check it out.
    Don't forget to "Like" our site on the main page!

I'll deliver a full posting later tonight on the dates and other news.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

I know we will get a good crowd from both Evolve and Rillion Gracie. I just hope we get numbers from all the other clubs up north.

Only other club I ever recall seeing people from is Elite. Maybe its the journey? I do think its a great way for first timers to get a bit of experience without getting their snouts bent in a cage in front of all their mates and family

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 381 ✭✭manga_10

If nothing else the event being held in derry it'll rile up more support in the north for the sport and will possibly with the right promotion of the event at a grassroots level among the town and outer area will get the numbers up at all the local clubs. Plus its a fun way to test your skills against someone when you're only starting out

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭illeagles_mcc

I know we will get a good crowd from both Evolve and Rillion Gracie. I just hope we get numbers from all the other clubs up north.

Only other club I ever recall seeing people from is Elite. Maybe its the journey? I do think its a great way for first timers to get a bit of experience without getting their snouts bent in a cage in front of all their mates and family

sligo higashi (alliance bjj) , donegal fighting-fit

think there is a monaghan mma club too?

Advertisement