Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you grab?

Options
  • 03-05-2011 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭

We all know to grab food and supplies, but if you were in to stock up at a tesco/aldi what would you grab?
    Dried preserved food?fresh foods that won't be around for long? ingredients or whole foods

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

WTF?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

What? me and a mate were talking about it;what do you grab? dried stuff/cans or fresh foods that won't be around for long

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Oh, it's a hypothetical.

Maybe flour, can make lots of things with flour and some other ingredients.
    And toaster pancakes, they are delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

as much tinned stuff as you can, and dried food as well as **** load of pasta! Vitamen supplements are vital aswell because pretty soon you'll need em

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Semi-truck with a fridged trailer and take as much as you can before:
    A) Zombies arrive
    B) Living people steal food and/or truck.
    I'd take tinned and well packaged food first, with a good sell-by date. Then frozen meat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭ShadowGal

Id probably head to the medicine aisle, stock up on as much painkillers and as much available stuff as i could, multi vitamins etc. If i had a little time on my hands of course. Food would be all dried, soup packets, tins of food and lots of salt. Then if they had it, those traveling aisles. You know the ones that have travel flash lights and other little knick knacks you could use

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Jaffa cakes.

Meat would depend of they are human flesh eaters or meat eaters as a whole. I'd leave meat behind if they were meat eaters, as they would be evn more drawn to my scent. Flesh eaters I'd take meat along, they're only gonna come for me, and a nice ham sammich sounds ok tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ZedHeadEd

Id run to my mates house which is about 5 mins away (im bringing my first aid kit), we would grab all the tinned food we can shove into our bags and his 2 liters of vodka under his bed, (dont ask why its there :p and it can sterilize wounds to a degree) a reading book each (to keep us sane) and fill the rest of the empty space in the bags with any food we can see.
    Take his crowbar and a discarded piping tube (house was being renovated) for weapons, steal the parents jeep and get the hell outta there.

Advertisement