Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

healing

Options
  • 02-05-2011 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

http://ejmmm2007.blogspot.com/2009/08/jewish-alchemy-transformation-and.html

http://www.alchemylab.com/jewish_alchemy.htm

i am guided to offer up these texts, they are the healing, we have lived through them, it takes a divine serendipity to see it all as it truly is, there is no clearly marked path, rather when the sun shines through the soul in the right way, suddenly as if by magic it becomes clear what everything has always been quietly saying

this idea of nazis seems to be a symbolic metaphor of the domination of nature (what is nature, its expressions, and ideas of uniformity in time) the world where we perceive nature as ourselves, and literally feel as the tree communicates through the roots and branches to other trees, the message, wytipodating. sandhyabasa.

a variation of the same feeling of each tree within the wood, the peaceful indifferent ones, yet they are torn, this causes distress, and the progress of society, which no one will claim to be behind, but the sidewalks, must end somewhere, there must be a natural place, which our brothers and sisters who perhaps do not look like us, or have followed this path have made, and by their compassion, it could open to us as well, as we open to them.

Is it nature alone, then I ask which makes itself so impenetrable when we ourselves make such a strong division of species and place around us rigid organization, when by sight alone we trap and condemn other beings to terrible suffering, in large numbers, and then consume them. Is the destruction that great? and why? can not the compassion go forth again to us and the energies of the universe, we must bow to it, and live alongside it, fairly, let it grow and let the wisdom within it relate to us and come to us, in relationships of ownership this cannot happen, every time the land is said to belong to this or that, a war begins, because it goes against the oneness of all, when we just free ourselves, it comes clear, we have to think outside of our box, even outside of language and let love pour through, let yourself be amazed at the mystery of the world, live in the magic which is truth, everything is a part of everything else.

when we can see the wisdom in the ancient ways of giving respect to the earth, living a simple nomadic life, and we live it the spirits teach us, and change begins, the universe is truly infinite, the world is incomprehensibly large, its process so vast and subtle, it is not one plant but a great spirit, speaking in the languages of the Gods, awakening us to the illusion , allowing the spirit mind and body to fulfill themselves and navigate within the dreamtime.

we can travel to these beings and see how they feel, see how this treatment, this alienization from the sensibility and real communion with nature, and the feelings of all life came from something, when we begin to listen, we overcome that boundary, we hear and speak the universal language, we tap into something primal and free, and sacred the simplest process of life, love.

this translates and we feel and hear the messages differently than before, everything is speaking.

We can lend ourselves to all the good in the world, to compassion and to spreading waves of love, to overcoming manipulation of outside events, and obstacles, to coming to the front before the eternal mystery in silence and dissolving into that,
    it comes through us and pours forth is love and lesson, this is the way its always been, that is the true self there, is all i can say,
    here we feel all the places of resistence where it does not break through, they create a resonance and then are cleansed, the utter non reality of the world, appears to you so free, disregard it, the distractions stay here, in the ancient place, the earth and all around feel and resonate with your vibe, great things are happening, in the things we feel, all has a physical component, not only within, but also within, because really it all works together, love cannot be stopped, and it never has been, love is immortal, we have been blind not to see, yet it appears again and again, love, love is the great inspiration, love is the philosophers stone, love is the meaning of life.

in wanti, we live and fly, the spirits speak in the forest why, we met an angel, saved at the moment of death, forever there, among the woods, the tree of life had touched him too, touched them all, yet there was nothing.

no division, no fear, no implication, just action, no meanings, no qualities, just the divine love of the Yomo, just a divine weaving, of subtle threads, which glow and become all things, just a journey all of us universes, in a sea, something wet, something nothing

understanding harmony, sometimes we speak, but sometimes everything is silence, even speaking, true silence

alchemy turns from a bizarre path to a path of true silence, a path that is simply the moment, the ever arising universe, love...
    in all its seasons, in all we believe we know, in all our impressions, it came from breathing, came from the sky, it asked us why?

is the path through the songs death?

no, not death, but the meaning of infinity

everything is infinity, peaceful loving battles, rumblings of good life
    the gods are happy there and blessing all, there is a path, from the nothingness which forms
    from the magic of the heart imbibed with passion
    the universe is half dream and half a dancing action
    like a strange mystical being
    looking within, and dying looking within and living

there's something individual about everything, something that you will not find anywhere else, this shamanic spark is what makes us who we are... sometimes we can find ourselves floating, floating in realms far away, it comes out like a gylph, because what are we all but these glyphs, falling into these combinations, like organs, like the dieties, the energies of the planet, who set these things in forth what wisdom?

there is constant thumping everywhere, there is misunderstanding. Something happened, something evil long ago, it can happen, what does it mean?

will it always resonate in them, in everyone? will I always be this? made to play out the role, of that one who seems to come, in discordance to everything, to my way of life.
    thats a place deep within, but its so peaceful among everything, until i must make sense again...

why does it happen? is it a deep empathy, a love? is it truly an ancient and sacred way? they seem to have hinted at it, no longer is there the standard, everything is within everything else, the good within the bad, its true, its the only way, things could have stayed like this.

is it the confuscist, the alchemist? the fool, the one who seems to not care, whose actions are not in line with what he does, is it quantum physics or a strange kind of yoga? This dark side, this alchemy, it was something which was always around, imperceptible even, and it drew its own energies. Slowly we become aware of these things, and we may be able to really change ourselves, some people don't seem real for the way they manipulate their surroundings, they don't seem to care, or think about what it means. and these people going around wearing the shirts of the government, the spiral tribe, what is this strange ritual? seemingly all about sex.

i guess it just shows the kind of person i am, willing to go along with things, but saddened that nothing really resonates, nowhere in this can be found silence, thats why I think non participation is sometimes best, non participation, grounding in true reality, some may call it anarchist, but its merely really acting from a literal place, and suppose that is what we are all doing, and these people come to follow us around, really of a different reality, who have spread us so far apart, through a sea of them, our message goes.

but i don't even know if i'm alone, is it only my own spirit which i see sometimes fluttering before me, commenting and conversing in a way no one else did, no one in the world they have taught to see as real. I don't think it is, I think its from a time of truth, a place of love, and realness, that place wanti, like zion, astral yet real, waxing and waning, waiting, to be alive again in the world, on the edges, like the hippies, like the true freedom, which we all have in us.

we are all a part of it, it is the spirit. it travels in the way it must, it is nothingness, and yet it is imagination, day dream nation, a place simply of living, of visions, of peace, of miraculous and illogical truth, or timelessness and wisdom, and wimsy, a place appearing many ways, a place with a door of much forgetting and remembering, we've trod upon the skies, seen the buttons of the universe, we've heard the love cries and calls transforming in so many a way, in the empty space of the universe, dancing freely we've come and gone and known life death and much happening, why?

because of the sulos, because of the ness, because of the hills and the sunrises and sets, and because of the koans, and the riddling ones, and the ketchup flowers in the wind.

alchemy is what turns the idea of the nazis sense of purity into something cool, I am the Nazi of Love, dedicated to letting every being experience true love, contentment in this world in their own way, transmuting the sorrrows into blessed sacrifice, as Jesus died and rose again, so the Green man is nessurected and perhaps at Nazareth. is it not a different kind of Nazi that brings all ways together, loves all and embraces everything with the best view, a Nazi we were not able to see, a Jewish Nazi, in a world of great delusion and myth, where the government tried to control people by fear, to keep them from practicing true spiritual ways, to taint all the spiritual books and teachings with misleading so to divide all the people.

A Nazi whose life is the process of liberation from all bondage for all awareness, a free spirit, a spirit of spontaneous life, over a lesson of sorrow, inviting us to the now, to really live. this is an ancient tradition and part of the wanti way, when these distinctions and ideas of the past are removed and shown as they truly are, the people see what is real, what they experience, feel, they go by stories but take none as definite truth, all of us sprout from the land of dream sowing, and all that alone, let no tradition bind you, because the love returns, that which we had scared off, in our robotic worlds of isolation from life, love returns, and all worlds come to know peace again, like something that wasn't speakable returned. An old Nazi who is merely a tree, who has given freely to bird and bee, whose roots I've laid under to watch the stars, on a midsummer night, with Flo.

A Nazi who awakened us all from the hypnosis, like a great kind buddha, making love to God. A Nazi of the wiccan way, Nazi of africa, Anansi, a rastafari nazi girl, who plants cannabis plants randomly for world peace, who prays to the Goddess in the daydreams in the windows, who drink the water of the streams and showers in the rain, who draws pictures of the cats who wander around town, and talks to them on her journeys. She's seen so many hearts, she's let the river waters run, everyone around her doesn't understand until one day, it comes to her, one day the bricks left the woods, one day, the busses didn't come. one day there was no more anger, it was over, everyone relaxed.

wanti came forth again, there, and met her and there were centaurs all about, and the grass was suddenly up to everyones knees, though the day before it was much shorter. the elements dances around her, and they believed she was a Goddess, a rainbow goddess, the keeper and balancer of all the universe and life's secrets, the freer and lover of all creation, who only needed to remember, like an equation, left empty.

all the symbols are everywhere and nothing means anything to her, people of all kinds, beings, animals, plants, came to her and she gave them her radiance and innocence, she played with their hair and said things like, tommorow there will be onatnil

the fairies often met with her on their roving bands, many who travelled the planes, astral souls, who had gathered round one common groove, like will o wisps, it was all the goodness of her life coming to her then, for there she would trade them experiences which they loved, for the surreal nature of that universe gave them funny sensations

She realized that the world was always full of love, that what they had told her was to cover the truth, that she had eyes before these normal eyes, and she stroved to see with them, and go back, and give a way, to all the ways which were blanketed away, and even now are still, thus it all began to walk with her, and it looked like quite a buzz, or a fuzz
    but still few noticed, she would notice, the craziness calling back to her, but she had strength, she had mana which God had given her and she went on deeper, and she met the spirits, they were each like rivers in that dark but cozy land, the world of death, they spoke in waves and some came with wings like angels, and they sent a feel like a aura of some pattern and she would know and hear their voices, they returned through wanti, their seeds grew there and became the trees, inside of the trees all of it had been for long, and the passage to the dreams had opened, God brought the world together and they went into it all together.

Everyone sighed in relief, though no one realized it happened. back there we are not these forms but magical things, she had fought off the last of the runes and returned to the mystical world that doesn't end, where they had not forgotten and let their wisdoms run with lies.. and they laughed at her as if she had been dreaming, people of all sizes and looking strange, fairies indeed they were, what was it all?
    sometimes, we get sick.

God was an ancient doctor. Oneness was his medicine, the test is not to let an untruth set, follow your heart and fly into the air.

We had not been around for very long ever, but the stories have lived longer than us, to each one who eats the ness, they know because they go to the end, they know it has no root, and they let it be as it is, as it grows naturally, theres no method but the constant roar of the spirit in the place.

who are they, the ones at the ground? is there only a little bit of space to hang on?
    the Goddess gave us all peace, we are forever happy and without conflict, without suffering.

The Yomo just had remembered and been able to reach here, how many more spots can be reached, through rock and roll free love and insanity.
    bless it all,
    EVERYTHING IS NATURE! EVERYTHING IS YOU!

There is a place where everything is ever living, a place of no suffering, not so far from here, nor anywhere, this place is wanti. Ogham is so beautiful, in the language of everything, it is said in the beginning was the word, so how can this truth be denied, we all have our own word, each is equally powerful, those with faith see this, word combined with faith is a sacred equation. Ogham, the word, the magic of dreamweaving, this temple, even the symbolic language of pure reality, the matrika, the matrix exists, and is much older than computers. I saw there laying as the sky healed me, the language, a pure form, what it had done to this idea of me, how indeed i myself had been written, dreamt, thought, how each thought is a divine being, each thought is the Goddess, or even merely a part, the whole being comprehensible but true. I believe each male is God the ocean and each female Earth the shore, and all of us have both male and female in us because we are complete (and so are all angels and demons, actually in truth within each other and neutral), thus we must have our own words, this original sin, they speak of are the errors contained within the bible, things that very few of us would say today, yet many back them unknowingly through backing the bible, originally it was supposed to be a test, and it still exists today, it is supposed to be undone, in the end we realize we have only our intelligence our own hearts, own own inner magic to guide us, that we must question everything, that intuition is sometimes truer than anything else. This true intense seeking is the only way to reach God, real enlightenment, spiritual and physical change, that constitutes miracles, that can make a vision so deep and pertaining to the one alive for so many. Wanti is a place that all the mystics have spoken of and known, by many names, it is an energy apart from this realm, yet trickling through and growing through it, it is the call to cleanse the mirror, that the truth can shine through.

some say there are no letters no words, the spirits are compassionate
    ogham is indeed revealing a truth, dancing in a psychedelic vision, what is it in letters, seeing the one in them, all truths are united and gods are oned, all utterances become merely vibrations, we are what we see, we work with the letters and we can change them if we like, if the spirit moves us, then we are really engaging in conversation and practicing spiritually, and this is the point of christianity and judaism and islam perhaps, to go beyond what is simply put before you, so that real love can come through, real love real life, awakening in the temples, the Goddess being born again, the true Goddess, by recording reality, it resonates with the truth in peoples hearts, suddenly there is sense in the world again, when there is truth within the temple, when it makes sense what is happening, there are good spirits there, its not lost in so much chaos, so much miraculous baffling confusion. There is the kindness and the wisdom, deep into the mystery, every part of it is alive, it is happening everywhere all the time, no matter how dead they attempt to make it, or how thoroughly they surround it, how much they attempt to cancel it out, no, the actions of love ring through the cosmos, there is a certain infallibility, and also spiritual drama, its a building up of energy which is natural.

I was supposed to be a psychedelic person, a hippie, hypnotized by the sister, i was born in such a way, something so messed up was put into my so called family, and later realized it had actually destroyed much, had been completely uprooted from, my real source, but still the Goddess came to me, through God, and revealed the way, somehow it all has its own integrity, systems upon systems, that my worst enemy would be so close, that the spiritual precepts would weigh so heavily and obviously.

though the way energy flows, its hard to trust the tao of things, seems like some strange cosmic mischief on all sides, they are, following me, the patriarchy, trying to uproot once again, and again, yet in the patriarchy there is also a woman, but she is not a woman of life (and in matriarchy there is a man but he is not a man of death), it is a subtle rape, a subtle stalking and i begin to see the reality, beyond the blind divine love which had coursed through me and made me strong in the old days, no, these were spirits, they were real, the spies, and all the demons, right there, right here, almost impossible to escape.

Should I give up?

when no one believes the truth, a shaman spirit rises in you after long enough, you vibe with the universe, a day comes when suffering ends, oppression is over, that which no one truly any longer believes in is cast away, a new path rises and you split

its not about any of that man or woman, or age, or where you come from, within the game, but its a certain hipness, a certain way of living, a certain philosophy a certain vibe a love, which some people just don't seem to have, and some do even paradoxically, contrary to some of their actions, or contrary to their place in life, this is the way tao goes...

and the spirit, when its growing, its rising, spirit plants are growing, these things are much greater than all of this, really its just about doing your best, try to be a good person. they seem to see it all as a game, there is no communication, i dont see how anyone could believe it, without seeing the harm it does... yet they do, are they from other worlds, is it some kind of huge interdimensional battle? is it like chronos?

maybe, this is a place out of time though, and so the time to strike (peacefully), love rages on, wanti! yea

the truth is as demonstrated in my life, though the system has divination and things to know when these kinds of things will happen, and they do actually try to balance them out so that good things do not happen, but there are also thing greater than that, really it is an individual thing, there is a way, for it to come through, not written or recorded anywhere, but may come forth in a split moment or in a subtle way of nothing... love and gueanylinkas!!

(when and who generally* but are they just fools and who is anyone? i ask this as well.. magic! magic!!)

still eternally, tis like love, tis ever rising again, like the soma, there are heroes and friends and guardians of love everywhere, where we do not see, there is an opening to the infinite at the edge of this world, everything is here and there...

knowers of the way

Cha!

but yeah, there is a place where everything is ever living and everyone is there, and sometimes we stumble and fall through everything and its crazy what it does to us is called journeying, tripping, and its kind of a paradox, but both places are equal, it just makes a change has happened things have stirred, the same is there but in a different place its all swirling but its all always there, yup, and its a peaceful place, its actually all peaceful and its about waking people up from dreams and rising vibes, and health.. and love, love in all the more love the better it feels, the more is learned, in the learn, the way of love is crazy

Nature be free
    all beings unsealed
    all that you be
    Now shall be healed

naan,i fiya renewal

there also be those who dwell in death, the land of ever dying
    they remind us not to let our living simply be dying
    the more completely you can love and feel the love all around you, the more you have learned
    love is the antidote to all of it

there are the tricksters and the changers who open us up to the puzzle
    and there are the heroes who dwell within the legends of the rave

the shaman realigns him or herself and simply heals

the butterfly fairies are around, they are hurt, and the worst is cast in turmoil
    how long it has gone on, who knows, now in the waxing of my life, this is the patriarchal story, perhaps this is the reason,

that the pets are bound to leashes, but all animals and all beings are equal, all life is equal and precious, just as quickly they fly again free,
    strange it is, yeah for it is they, who have pulled me in, these patriarchal people, and i know that i am not them, that there has been error,
    then i see, we were switched by the spell,

siraba, mira bai

wantism
    montanism

Nature be free
    all beings unsealed
    all of the trees
    Now shall be healed

they have tried to use it to destroy nature, to imitate my sister, to desecrate the sacred
    but there is a great reversal a great return to the truth

ireland calls me back, i am alone, i destroy the corruption, "you'll never be alone"
    i'll always follow you i am just what i am, unbound from time, unbound from that delusion, that cult, among real people.

sometimes they are unable to pick themselves from the delusion, from the stereotypes, i always end up there, or it somehow comes to me, what ireland is is a magical place, few people truly understand. much less the ones of the official world view which is no less than christianity, blind unquestioning believe which offers no true help or insight, and all places because they are all of one spirit, life, death, all these things must be, yet our dreams and how we show our respect can change their influence upon us along the symbols we allow around us, if any, what we chose to build our lives around

may it never sway ye from the truth, and the path of love, love, love begets love, and knows no bounds

mlk jr lives, ghandi lives, the round table is set

i am the nazi of tolerance, freedom, environmental awareness, spontaneity, non violence, and cultural diversity and anomoly, i am the trickster nazi of compassion and good humor, love and life wisdoms, of blessed songcraft, healing all beings around the world by magical and material means, by poetry and philosophy, by spreading joy

I am the nazi of hippies and of tribal wisdom, I am the chicano nazi of total freedom, living deep under the ocean, I am against all further construction.

'm for the reforming of what could be interpreted as a "living christianity" and restoring and teaching and encouraging the development of pagan and tribal ways in peace and love, also the research of entheogenic compounds for their healing properties both scientific and somatic. I'm for planting trees and being percieved as a loving and cool person.

I'm for the ultimate harmonious unity of all beings and acknowledgement of our relations, animal rights, I'm for love and anything to make living on this planet among everything better, for anyone, which won't hurt anyone else to be let free.

p.s.

I'm not really a nazi at all. We are a Priestess of Wanti.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPQNeG88QXg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30Vt67JCTDM

i am all things, and i am nothing

i have a right to live free of suggestion, free of coincidence, free of attacks free of problems free of heart, and i exercise that right every day when i participate in my lucid dream life of nothingness, as a symbolic gesture of the ultimate nonreality of all existence, and when i practice wantism, and express that which the universe gives me to express

I have the right to do whatever I want as long as it harms none

i dedicate my life to the pleasure of the universe!

i am all that is, has been or ever will be,

i am truly great!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭AhSureTisGrand

Your posts make my day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭limra

thanks, i'm glad you like them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭limra

a

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

limra wrote: »
    thanks, i'm glad you like them :D

In this whole thread I liked and understand your this smile and line. It appears you feel quite content after putting people through reading such big pillar posts. ;) lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭AhSureTisGrand

meryem wrote: »
    In this whole thread I liked and understand your this smile and line. It appears you feel quite content after putting people through reading such big pillar posts. ;) lol

Like this. I have no idea what this means

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

This means user in context just feel content with putting people through tough times by making them to read mostly meaningless things or things unrelated... I hope you got the meaning of my post written above.

Have you got what I meant back there! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Advertisement