Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin Laden: a joint British-US mission?

Options
  • 02-05-2011 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Friday: Prince Willie gets married and the next morning he is spirited away on his helicopter.

On Sunday we hear that his honeymoon is postponed for security reasons.

Then a helicopter assault in Pakistan results in the death of Bin Laden.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

I reckon the newly wed flew one of the helicopters.

And we won't hear about it because it was the one that crashed and they'll want to hush it up.

Mark my words. :D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭dead one

Madd Finn wrote: »
    Friday: Prince Willie gets married and the next morning he is spirited away on his helicopter.

And we won't hear about it because it was the one that crashed and they'll want to hush it up.

A new game is on its way:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

Madd Finn wrote: »

Madd Finn, you're bogged down in the details; you've got to see the big picture. Think about it. Kate and Will meet in 2001, just after 9/11. Coincidence? No way; it's part of the plan. It's the perfect long game cover. They get her in, they arrange the romance, and the ultra long courtship. Why? To insure that when it's needed, William has the alibi he needs.

Maybe he's on his honeymoon. Maybe. Maybe Obama's not a lizard grey alien, but look closely and you see the truth. Who questions where the Prince is on his honeymoon? No-one, that's who. The whole shebang is a cover so Will can pilot the kill team and personally take down Target Zero.

Remember, nothing's left to chance, but sometimes people mess up. Will forgot to wear his gloves, and left DNA and prints all over the chopper. The only way to ensure zero trace was to deliberately crash the chopper and torch it with the same nanothermite the Illuminati used to take down the towers on 9/11.

I'd go into more detail, but my security advisor tells me MI6, MI7 and the Garda Internet Traffic Corps are monitoring this forum as we speak. Take precautions and win the infobattles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

Donny5 wrote: »
    Madd Finn, you're bogged down in the details; you've got to see the big picture. Think about it. Kate and Will meet in 2001, just after 9/11. Coincidence? No way; it's part of the plan. It's the perfect long game cover. They get her in, they arrange the romance, and the ultra long courtship. Why? To insure that when it's needed, William has the alibi he needs.

Maybe he's on his honeymoon. Maybe. Maybe Obama's not a lizard grey alien, but look closely and you see the truth. Who questions where the Prince is on his honeymoon? No-one, that's who. The whole shebang is a cover so Will can pilot the kill team and personally take down Target Zero.

Remember, nothing's left to chance, but sometimes people mess up. Will forgot to wear his gloves, and left DNA and prints all over the chopper. The only way to ensure zero trace was to deliberately crash the chopper and torch it with the same nanothermite the Illuminati used to take down the towers on 9/11.

I'd go into more detail, but my security advisor tells me MI6, MI7 and the Garda Internet Traffic Corps are monitoring this forum as we speak. Take precautions and win the infobattles.

lmao, excellent read :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭dead one

Advertisement