Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iBlood.ie/ LG 37 inch Full HD LED TV

Options
  • 02-05-2011 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

LG 37 inch Full HD LED TV €449.95 (+ €14.95)
    Request opinions on this offer. Suspect it is not Saorview compatible.
    It is an EU model supplied with UK plug adapter.
    It lists tuner as follows.
    Tuner: Analogue (PAL / SECAM), DVB-T, DVB-C
    Is it Saorview compatible. ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 johnnysvit

It has MPEG4 tuner, its recieves Irish digital TV.
    I got LE7510 from IBOOD a while ago and its brilliant!!! LE4900 has almost the same specs except Bluetooth and wireless link I think.
    Ordered many things from IBOOD, never had any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭zbluebirdz

Model in question: LG 37LE5300

LG isn't saying what mpeg version it has on their website.

However, johnnysvit says it has it. An online retail shop also says it has mpeg4.

You might want to check out the panel type - whether it is the right one for your use. It comes with either TN or IPS. There's a few reviews on Amazon about this TV.

If you're still unsure, contact one or two retailers who has/had them.
    eg: Expansys and RicherSounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭m4rkiz

zbluebirdz wrote: »
    You might want to check out the panel type - whether it is the right one for your use. It comes with either TN or IPS. There's a few reviews on Amazon about this TV.

imo there is no chance for that to be ips, no for that price and you really can't count that site that specializes in selling cheap whatever left in warehouses have best available models

just google "le5300 panel lottery"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

iBlood.ie, sounds dangerous...

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭gibbon75

Talking about IPS panel and panel lottery:
    I've bought an LG 42LD550 off pixmania last week (€477+shipping and 2 year warranty).
    I'm very chuffed as it has the IPS panel (confirmed via serial number) and it is a great TV.
    It isn't LCD backlit,but in this price range you don't get true LCD back lit panels (only side lit ones).

• Advertisement
Advertisement