Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Wanted: Small Boombox with memory stick (USB) support?

• 02-05-2011 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭ Amalgam

A basic, small CD\Radio Stereo on a shelf in the kitchen has given up the Ghost.

My previous habits involved burning lots of CDR's and carting them down to that room to have access to music. I do use digital media, but still , until recently, enjoyed having a small pile of CD's to root through..

I am currently a Sansa user, previous life of using Apple products and iTunes, have no urge to go back to that.

I'd like to move away from burning CD's and become a little more green.

---

I've got my eye on the following: Panasonic SC-PM24

http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_GB/Products/HiFi+Systems/SC-PM24/Overview/3580311/index.html

scpm24o.jpg

Seems cheap enough. As far as I can tell, it has direct USB memory stick support. Hard to tell if it supports sub folders, unlikely..

Not looking for Hi-Fi, just an everyday 'Kitchen player'.

My budget is under €175. Do any members have recommendations for a small boombox with memory stick (USB) support?

Advertisement