Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What If you fell in love with a zombie?

Options
  • 02-05-2011 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭

If you were shipwrecked in a no mans island with only a greasy haired female zombie. Even though all she wants to do is throw objects at your reinforced dwelling or try to lure you out with lude gestures . What if her presence became comforting and a deep attachment grew..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭!MAVERICK!

It wouldnt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭deise go deo

sxt wrote: »
    If you were shipwrecked in a no mans island with only a greasy haired female zombie. Even though all she wants to do is throw objects at your reinforced dwelling or try to lure you out with lude gestures . What if her presence became comforting and a deep attachment grew..

She only wants you for your Brains;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Jaysus Lads, I know a fair few of us have taken some Quare yokes home after a nights intoxication, but Seriously Like, how Bad would ya have ta be:eek:

Oh and
    IBTL

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭darkestlord

You're all not looking at this logical. 1 she can't get pregnant. 2 she likes it rough. 3 she ain't gonna ask about marriage. I think she's fair game. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 644 ✭✭✭wolf moon

You're all not looking at this logical. 1 she can't get pregnant. 2 she likes it rough. 3 she ain't gonna ask about marriage. I think she's fair game. ;)
    wouldnt her crack be a bit rotten if im not mistaken?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭darkestlord

Don't worry. That's normal with women over a certain vintage ;). But the women zombies in doghouse weren't bad.
    wolf moon wrote: »
    wouldnt her crack be a bit rotten if im not mistaken?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement