Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyfriends Birthday

Options
  • 02-05-2011 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

It's my boyfriend of two years birthday in two weeks...absolutely stumped as to what to get him! Usually by this time I have it sorted!! He's really into music and movies and the typical boy stuff like the xbox etc. We're going away for the summer on a J1 though, so there's not much point in going down the electronics route coz he won't be around to use them. The budget is also affected coz of the summer plans, I can afford around 100e, at that it's a push!

Anyone have any suggestions??
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭roboshatner

Here is a Idea you could both do

http://www.turfnsurf.ie/surfnstay/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭vonniec

That's a class idea, we won't have time for it though. Exams end on the 16th and we leave the 25th! :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

Stupid question i'm sure but does he have a mp3 for heading away?
    Or maybe pick him up a DSlite if he's a gamer? Should be able to get one in game or gamestop for about 100euro with a game(not the DSI or 3D DS which are more expensive). Means he can bring it with him when your away?

When all else fails with my OH I just get him a couple good nerdy tshirts/hoodies from HMV or play.com

Advertisement