Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this exploitation by an employer ?

Options
  • 02-05-2011 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm not sure if this is the right place to start this thread so excuse me if it is not.

I have a friend who believes he is being taken advantage of in work so I was just wondering if anyone would agree based on his situation.

He is a security Guard and is working in Dublin city. His issue is that he is employed as a security guard and as such is getting paid the basic security guard wage which is 10 euro ph, but in actual fact security plays a very small part in his daily duties.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

As this isn't a personal issue for you, rather an employment problem for your friend - I think your thread is better suited here.

All the best :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭TomRooney

As this isn't a personal issue for you, rather an employment problem for your friend - I think your thread is better suited here.

All the best :cool:

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,814 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Please don't double post. The thread in W&J can stay, this one's getting locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement