Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fund Administration - London

Options
  • 01-05-2011 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'll be moving to London later this month; however I was just wondering if anyone here is currently working in the funds industry over there.

Just finished up as a Senior Fund Admin in Dublin after four years in total, and i'm just looking to see if anyone has already been down the the route that I plan to go!

Whats the salary like in comparison to Dublin?
    Overtime?
    Work Atmosphere?
    Enjoying it?
    Just general stuff really.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Country lane

Hi, are you talking about within the financial sector? Such as investment managers? If so (speaking as someone that works for the biggest investment management company in the world), there is absolutely tons of recruiting going on. Can be very hard work, but financially rewarding....again depending on whether or not that is the sort of fund management you were talking about

Advertisement