Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xanax and Alcohol

Options
  • 01-05-2011 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi All,

Took a xanax last night, can anyone tell me will it be safe for me to drink alcohol tonight?

Regards,

Cojack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭unknownlegend

What was the dose and what's your body weight?.also did you ask your doc this question?

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭cojack101

0.25mg

70KG

He said not to take them with alcohol but nothing about drinking the day after :-S

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭unknownlegend

cojack101 wrote: »
    0.25mg
    70KG
    He said not to take them with alcohol but nothing about drinking the day after :-S

In my opinion It's 'safe', I know someone on lexapro similar bodyweight and dosage and has wine most days with no ill effects. Of course be sensible and everyone's different etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Thread closed, medical advice can not be offered here - please consult your GP, and I hope you made it through the night.

unknownlegend and cojack101 please read the forum charter before posting in psychology again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement