Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake Tan!!

Options
  • 01-05-2011 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

So i want to start using fake tan and i want to know what is the best? and afordable? i use the penneys st morriz somethimes its actually not that bad but its so much effort :/ maybe more of a moisturiser? like dove? i had the johnsons one ages ago but i didnt really like it. any suggestions??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,186 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from Help Desk. Fiona, please take a moment to check where you're posting these threads in future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Sally Hansen is the only one I use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Choc Affair

try xen tan... very natural, looks great, nice smell, no streaks!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I use the Dove gentle tanner with a light shimmer. I swear by it. It goves me a very natural colour (im very pale naturally, so tan is very obvious on me) and there's a lovely sparkle to it when you first put it on. Smells lovely too!

Advertisement