Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer :)

Options
  • 01-05-2011 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey everyone! :)

Just wondering what people are doing for the summer before you start the dreaded 5th year! Are there any good summer camps for people our age in Ireland or abroad? I'm really interested in Drama so I want to go to a couple of stage school summer camps! Anyone know of any in Ireland or England?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Glee_GG

dont know any drama summer camps but im going to CTYI for 2 weeks in June! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

LMAO! wrote: »
    Hey everyone! :)

Just wondering what people are doing for the summer before you start the dreaded 5th year! Are there any good summer camps for people our age in Ireland or abroad? I'm really interested in Drama so I want to go to a couple of stage school summer camps! Anyone know of any in Ireland or England?

What about Stagewise? http://stagewise.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Dubltrbl

Hey depending on your location you should try getting into some camps that look at performance in general, do you dance/sing as well? There are camps like www.gleesummer.com that seem fairly accessible and look to improve people at all levels. Just a thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I missed out on applying to CTYI because my school said it to me too late. As in, 1 week too late. :mad: Now, I don't really have any plans other than Irish College but I have great intentions. Hoping to try get a few placements doing a bit of work, just to try out a few things I missed out on during work experience. Hoping to get a photography and a web design placement. We'll see how it goes.

EDIT: You could see if the Gaiety or somewhere is willing to allow you hang around and see how things work in a theatre?

Advertisement