Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tobacco and Cigeratte Brands

Options
  • 01-05-2011 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Could someone give me a list of tobacco brands sold in shops and also a list of cigeratte brands in Ireland, mainly tobacco I'm asking about and the not so popular cigeratte brands!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭petebricquette

coinbags wrote: »
    Could someone give me a list of tobacco brands sold in shops and also a list of cigeratte brands in Ireland, mainly tobacco I'm asking about and the not so popular cigeratte brands!

Well, it's a fairly broad question there Coinbags! I'll list a few anyway.

Widely-available tobacco: Golden Virginia, Samson, Drum, Amber Leaf, Cutter's Choice...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

In the JP range I suppose red and silver wouldn't be so popular,Regal,major,all the silkcut variants,and Malboro variants. Some I'm not sure if there still out there,Albany,Richmond, Carrolls, More, Players non tipped,sweet afton, Grand parade,me Granny smoked them, Rothmans,Pallmall.That's all I can think of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Consulate, B+H brands, Winfield,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 illuminated

Does anyone know if you can but camel blue or or even marlbro silver, tried them abroad and they where okay, but can I by them over here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Oh me head

A friend of mine used to be on the Camel Blue, more then sure they were Irish bought

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,025 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Embassy Red and Blue

• Registered Users Posts: 34 icetronix

tolaneil wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can but camel blue or or even marlbro silver, tried them abroad and they where okay, but can I by them over here.

Camel blue are for sure here, my dad smokes them and from time to time i do as well. They are a little confusing tho as "blue" replaced "light" and the package has both "blue" and "100s" on it. Although they are NOT a 100s cigarette.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 illuminated

which would be lightest of the following btw im abroad in switzerland where their is no Display ban and no Advertising ban and their is a big Marlboro ad on the local shop door.Anyway which would be the lightest,marlboro red,marlboro Gold,pairisenne original,chesterfield or chesterfield roll your own

• Registered Users Posts: 13 galway_dude24

which would be lightest of the following btw im abroad in switzerland where their is no Display ban and no Advertising ban and their is a big Marlboro ad on the local shop door.Anyway which would be the lightest,marlboro red,marlboro Gold,pairisenne original,chesterfield or chesterfield roll your own

Marlboro gold

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

There's a big Marlboro factory there too!

• Advertisement
Advertisement