Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Singer and/or drummer in Kilkenny/Waterford Area

Options
  • 01-05-2011 3:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi there, looking for a singer or drummer for originals rock/metal/pop/funk/classical band. If your interested in either position have a listen to the one song(its got no vocals and just a ****ty drum loop, but the guitar and keyboards and bass are all us!) we have on Myspace.

www.MySpace.com/WayfarerIreland

As for the influences thing, it goes something along the lines of: Thin Lizzy, Pantera, Megadeth, Phil Collins, The Police, Led Zeppelin, Joe Satriani, Bela Fleck, Muse, Lamb of God, Alter Bridge, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Godsmack, Dire Straits, Pain of Salvation, Ozzy Osbourne and Sabbath, Heaven and Hell, Deep Purple, Motorhead, Guns n Roses, Skid Row, Gary Moore, Eric Clapton, The Who, Jeff Beck, The Beastie Boys, James Brown, Rick James(Bitch!), Pearl Jam, Alice Cooper, Slayer, Metallica, etc....

We are not big fans of emo or anyone who thinks being able to grunt along with a band is part of being a frontman(or woman!) so if this describes you, I'd strongly advise you steer clear of this.

Alright, I think that about covers it. Bring on the bitchy responses!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭leonffrench

hey man was tryin to contact u on myspace but seen u havent been on in ages. Myself and my brother are from wexford just outside new ross i play metal rhythm guitar and sing and the brother plays metal double bass drums. i work in waterford so am around anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭leonffrench

oh ya forgot to say we are both into old school 80's metal like Dio, Armored Saint, Riot, Sabbath, Purple, Saxon, Scorpions etc but also a wide range of other influences.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cowboyfromhell

Im a metal singer, have had 5 years experience if you are still interested. Favourite bands were all posted in your enquiry. I live in waterford city. I am extremely interested. My number is <snip>. Please give me a call

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

cowboyfromhell: Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

Advertisement