Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reggae club footage? 70s ...

Options
  • 01-05-2011 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

does anybody know where i can find a clip, even short, of a crowd inside a jamacain club/disco in 70's. any music would do, but most prefferably dub reggae. Its for a documentary im editing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭JCarey70

synthbuyer wrote: »
    does anybody know where i can find a clip, even short, of a crowd inside a jamacain club/disco in 70's. any music would do, but most prefferably dub reggae. Its for a documentary im editing

Here's some footage of a Dancehall session in 85 - Black Scorpio crew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqvQKMFawY8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭keanooo

synthbuyer wrote: »

I've come across a site called "youtube" where you can type in the clips you are looking for with keywords and it will return the footage to you.

Give it a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

or buy the DVD Harder they come!

Advertisement