Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Needed With Home Rec

Options
  • 30-04-2011 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi
    I've got Edirol ua-4fx and it came with Sonor le. The problem i'm having is when it says to check parameters levels i'm getting nothing, sound or movement on parameters. i've been able to get sound output when i tried a drum map. I've gone through the trouble shooters and still getting nowhere.
    can someone help me please. I'm new to home recording and really want to get going on this ,so any help would be appreciated.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭jus_tin4

sounds like maybe no input selected? is there vst connections? might be worth a look in their if you havent already

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Moved to Music Production. Also please don't write in ALL CAPS. It makes your post very hard to read.

Advertisement