Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enda Kenny, Staffing his office!

Options
  • 30-04-2011 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

A recent question that prompted the journalists of Ireland to take flight to their type writers, (due to budget constraints), was that of Enda Kenny and the decision as to wether or not to staff his office in both Castlebar and Dublin. Yes, there are a number of staff in the Castlebar office and Dublin office but more is needed. I have recently send in a request to seek advice in relation to social welfare benefits and now 5 weeks on I am yet to hear. As an avid supporter of Fine Gael and of Enda Kenny I am now in a frame of mind that is making me regret my vote. I am from Mayo and as such I was hoping that this matter would be resolved quickly and with the out come that I have been hoping for. However I have not, yet, received anything in terms of an acknowledgment or that the matter is being looked into. During the Campaign I took to the streets in order to assist in this mans election to a higher office than usual and to ensure that the needs of the people of mayo and the west of Ireland are looked after once and for all.

On a number of occasions I called into the office in Castlebar and to other offices of candidates through out mayo to have my problem heard. Never once have I received a call stating that this was a matter that was being heard or being dealt with like was what was promised to my face. However one person in Castlebar, a woman, took to the phone straight away in order to seek a solution to the problem. While I was present I was offered tea by a young gentleman and who very kindly, intelligently and to the point(ly), answered my Questions on fiscal change, the need for more teachers and his views on the health system. Never was I more informed when I was leaving with the help of this woman and this young man. So my question is who are these two, the woman was about in her 40's and had worked for Enda a number of times during his political life and the other was a young man volunteering, just out of college I believe 22-23!!! Who are they are why are they not in the office as full time staff. My problem is still not sorted but they did indeed set me in the right direction and I have come along way since talking to both of them.

I hope you know who they are?

Regards,

Peter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Take it to the politics forum
    >

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I saw stuffing his orfice.. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

No

Regards,

Saila

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

So my question is who are these two, the woman was about in her 40's and had worked for Enda a number of times during his political life and the other was a young man volunteering, just out of college I believe 22-23!!!

Why the bloody hell didn't you ask them who they were when they were standing in front of you?!
    I hope you know who they are?

Not a feckin clue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Get a blog

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 peterwaldron11

I did but I have forgotten who they are. Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

What did you study in collage and why are you volunteering in Enda's office? :D
    Has your ma been there a long time as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Huh?

Regards,

Aoifey.

What did you study in collage and why are you volunteering in Enda's office? :D
    Has your ma been there a long time as well?

I am not writing this to get someone a job, I am writing this with the intent of seeing why the office has not been in contact with me? and why are two very competent people not there. I also would like to find out who they are so I can try and get in contact with them so I can sort out a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I am not writing this to get someone a job, I am writing this with the intent of seeing why the office has not been in contact with me? and why are two very competent people not there. I also would like to find out who they are so I can try and get in contact with them so I can sort out a problem.
    And you expect us to know? :confused:

• Advertisement

I have recently send in a request to seek advice in relation to social welfare benefits and now 5 weeks on I am yet to hear.

It's not the Taoiseach's job or for his staff to sort this out

www.citizensinformation.ie

Or go to the office
    Castlebar CIC
    Cavendish House
    Link Road
    Castlebar
    Co. Mayo

Tel: 094 9025544
    Fax: 094 9025560
    email: castlebar@citinfo.ie
    Wheelchair-accessible: Yes

But instead you go to your local TD :rolleyes:
    Your local TD is also a good man for potholes

It's like the stories of Bertie organizing passports for the good people of Drumcondra. People go to the TD to fix everything

It's not the Taoiseach's job or for his staff to sort this out

www.citizensinformation.ie

Or go to the office

But instead you go to your local TD :rolleyes:
    Your local TD is also a good man for potholes

strangely enough it was the social welfare that told me to go to my local td in order to get a form that needs to be signed, signed. So I did. And now Im stuck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Reillyman

why would you post this in After hours? Worst place to post such topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

Obvious troll is obvious

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

Are you a crazy person? You want us to inform you of the identity of two people who you yourself have met? If you want to find out who they are, just go back to the office where you met them the last time! It's not difficult. And if you want to know why your query hasn't been dealt with, ring the frickin office and ask them! How are we s'posed to know?!

Einhard wrote: »
    Are you a crazy person? You want us to inform you of the identity of two people who you yourself have met? If you want to find out who they are, just go back to the office where you met them the last time! It's not difficult. And if you want to know why your query hasn't been dealt with, ring the frickin office and ask them! How are we s'posed to know?!

I was informed by a friend that this was a good place to try and get in contact with someone that is publicly know. Considering these two people were in his office then Im guessing that they are will know to the people of mayo.

I was informed by a friend that this was a good place to try and get in contact with someone that is publicly know. Considering these two people were in his office then Im guessing that they are will know to the people of mayo.

Troll

You're posting it twice over in Politics

Troll

You're posting it twice over in Politics
    What is a troll! I was told to take it to politics!! I dont get this at all..

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Camackaze

You get my vote Peter

thanks!! How come? new to this.. sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

I was informed by a friend that this was a good place to try and get in contact with someone that is publicly know.

I fear you have been misinformed

This is however a good place to hear how other people have a strong interest in 'yore ma'

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Marathon Man

During the Campaign I took to the streets in order to assist in this mans election to a higher office than usual and to ensure that the needs of the people of mayo and the west of Ireland are looked after once and for all.

His job as Taoiseach is to ensure the needs of all Irish citizens, from everywhere are met. Maybe thats what he's doing? Would make a nice change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I know Mayo is a small place but Do you really think everyone knows each other. I can't understand why your friend would not suggest calling into or phoning the office and asking for these people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Ahhh now i get it, youre THAT Peter. Why didint anyone say!

Cant get the staff any more.

Anyway, Inda told me to drop the fry up to you in the morning, 11am not too early i hope? He's sorry he cant do it himself, running the country an all, but promises to slap the heads of those silly biddys in the social office for you on Monday. Every thing back dated and a bonus for being broke at Easter. How does that sound?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

I must remember the next time I've itchy balls ,to scratch enda kenny's instead.

Advertisement