Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulmers what? Got any Kepplers?

Options
  • 30-04-2011 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

What can i say, 4 cans of john kepplers apple cider later and im sold!

Maybe ive being living under a stone for a while but only seen this cider for the first time in centra this evening. Was going to buy bulmers and seen this cider was only 1.25 a can (500ml), as opposed to 2.25 for the bulmers. As dinner had also to be purchased, i decided to opt for 8 cans for a tenner.
    And its very good cider! Less sweet than bulmers, but not as bitter as druids/devils, a refreshing cider at an even more refreshing price (god, im sounding like an a advertising executive now!)

Bulmers - you are too expensive. I shall be stocking my fridge with this cider for the summer. My drinking habits cant afford to prop up the bulmers corporation share price any longer:D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

funny thing is, its made by Bulmers! :) go figure!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭GaelMonfils

made by bulmers eh? Didnt know that. Makes you wonder why bother paying well over the odds for a brand name.

Update:

The hangover wasnt all that bad either from the 8 cans!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

made by bulmers eh? Didnt know that. Makes you wonder why bother paying well over the odds for a brand name.

Update:

The hangover wasnt all that bad either from the 8 cans!!!
    probably to a JK receipe though.

I bought a 2lt bottle the other day for a fiver and it was Ok. I think it was the bottle of cheapish Whisky that caused the hangover:(

Advertisement