Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing on canal

Options
  • 29-04-2011 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi just wondering can you fish on the canal? if so wers de best place to go and wat would i need 4 bait??

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Moved from Newbies & FAQ to Angling with redirect expiring in 7 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭MacheteElbows

yeah there is plenty of fish in the canal. i live by the royal canal and often go fishing. i use bread, sweetcorn and maggots on a simple float rig. or you can go spinning for pike etc.. where i live the canal has gone to **** but a 5 minute train journey down to leikslip and its grand. get a good ground bait aswell that will help and go at dawn or dusk for best results. hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭FullOf..IT

yeah there is plenty of fish in the canal. i live by the royal canal and often go fishing. i use bread, sweetcorn and maggots on a simple float rig. or you can go spinning for pike etc.. where i live the canal has gone to **** but a 5 minute train journey down to leikslip and its grand. get a good ground bait aswell that will help and go at dawn or dusk for best results. hope this helps

Hi,

any tench showing up there?

If you have any info can you PM me? Cant be too safe these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 allielfc

Cheers lads, appreciate it. :)

Advertisement