Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why is wwe not returning to Belfast

Options
  • 29-04-2011 1:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

what did we do last show was near sell out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

maybe the odyessy's insurance doesn't cover soap opera

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Maybe it just hasn't been announced yet, they are in Dublin on Wednesday 2nd November, then a 7-day British tour starts on Saturday 5th, so they still have two free days on 3rd and 4th.

On a related note, Raw on Monday 7th November will be from Liverpool.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

At the same time they didnt come to Dublin last november only belfast, i think they are alternating the november tour dates to save money!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

The region is to unstable atm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Ericunited10

Dancor wrote: »
    The region is to unstable atm.

last november was 3/4 full
    2 weeks ago was near full
    last april they had 2 shows both raw so less tickets sold, 1st night sold really good near sellout and next nite was 3/4
    so it isnt unstable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

if anything this is probably to blame http://www.odysseyarena.com/2011-mtv-european-music-awards.html say the arena will need a few days prep to get ready for it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

They're sick of the place after been stuck in it for nearly a week. :pac:

I kid, I kid!

last november was 3/4 full
    2 weeks ago was near full
    last april they had 2 shows both raw so less tickets sold, 1st night sold really good near sellout and next nite was 3/4
    so it isnt unstable

I think Dancor meant politically unstable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Ericunited10

Charisteas wrote: »
    I think Dancor meant politically unstable.
    whats the goverment got to do with WWE?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Forest Master

whats the goverment got to do with WWE?
    Nothing. But maybe it's to do with all of the bombs being found lying about lately. Maybe WWE don't consider it safe to travel to NI at the moment.

Jees - you didn't understand what he meant by "unstable", and then you still didn't get it when it was expanded to "politically unstable" - where are we at now? Get it yet?

• Advertisement

Nothing. But maybe it's to do with all of the bombs being found lying about lately. Maybe WWE don't consider it safe to travel to NI at the moment.

Jees - you didn't understand what he meant by "unstable", and then you still didn't get it when it was expanded to "politically unstable" - where are we at now? Get it yet?

Yep that's pretty much what I think Dancor meant when he said unstable. Just a theory though. As someone else pointed out, it may have something to do with the fact that Belfast is hosting the MTV awards the same week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Forest Master

Charisteas wrote: »
    Yep that's pretty much what I think Dancor meant when he said unstable. Just a theory though. As someone else pointed out, it may have something to do with the fact that Belfast is hosting the MTV awards the same week.
    Of course - I realise it's just a theory - but one that Ericunited10 seemed to have trouble grasping despite the obvious references.

Advertisement