Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

noise?

Options
  • 29-04-2011 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Any AHers know what constitutes a noise complaint these days?

The last 3 mornings at 7am approx my next door neighbour has started drilling in his house. On day 3 i banged on the wall and screamed at him to shut the hell up.

Now hes informed me he is making a complaint against me for excessive noise!

Huh?:eek:

ps- I own my home and he rents his
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Time to get an axe and "Here's Johnny" his ass.

Tl;DR Kill the ****er

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Buy a pigeon and put it in his letter box. It wont solve the noise but itd be funny.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

work can't begin until 8a.m legally or sometimes 8.30a.m in certain areas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Here you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

Every morning get up early and take a crap on his door step, after a while he will move out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Every morning get up early and take a crap on his door step, after a while he will move out
    Cartman said it works so it must be true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I'm sure he must be nearly finished what ever he is doing now. It will not last forever. Put on headphones and listen to music. If that fails come onto AH and have a little rant about it.

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Cartman said it works so it must be true.
    Exactly, it was on tv, it has to work!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

It is was me i'd pick up the crap in a plastic bag (with gloves on) and put it in a Tupperware dish, freeze it then push it through your letter box after you leave for work.

I reckon a nicely defrosted turd on your carpet tops a turd on the door step any day.

It is was me i'd pick up the crap in a plastic bag (with gloves on) and put it in a Tupperware dish, freeze it then push it through your letter box after you leave for work.

I reckon a nicely defrosted turd on your carpet tops a turd on the door step any day.
    In a dish or not, I would not put a turd in my freezer :eek:

• Advertisement

But how would you know it was me? It wouldn't just be the two of us as neighbours...and if you can distinguish between dog crap and human, well then well played sir, well played

Aoifey! wrote: »
    In a dish or not, I would not put a turd in my freezer :eek:

Yes you would, you'll just say you won't on the internet to hide the fact that your freezer is filled with frigid feces.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

hondasam wrote: »
    I'm sure he must be nearly finished what ever he is doing now. It will not last forever.

How do i know this isint the start of some summer fix it **** he has going on! This could last months!
    Put on headphones and listen to music.

Hmmm no! At 7am i shouldnt have to block out noise in my own bedroom!
    If that fails come onto AH and have a little rant about it.

in before the headphones!

Yes you would, you'll just say you won't on the internet to hide the fact that your freezer is filled with frigid feces.
    Never!

How did you know?

Have things on at night that would keep him awake so he will be too tired to get up at 7am to start drilling, or drinking, lots and lots of drinking, you will be in a coma and it won't bother you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I got a picture of the culprit. Fintan Stack! :mad:

But how would you know it was me? It wouldn't just be the two of us as neighbours...and if you can distinguish between dog crap and human, well then well played sir, well played

Well to be honest i'd just see a turn on my doorstep and think it was funny to stick it through the letter box of the tosser who was interrupting my early morning drilling with his obnoxious wall banging. :D

Ruu wrote: »
    I got a picture of the culprit. Fintan Stack! :mad:
    Damn that jungle music!!

Well to be honest i'd just see a turn on my doorstep and think it was funny to stick it through the letter box of the tosser who was interrupting my early morning drilling with his obnoxious wall banging. :D
    Touché, i see you have played this game before :rolleyes:

Touché, i see you have played this game before :rolleyes:

Nope, i'm just better at stuff that you.

• Advertisement

Nope, i'm just better at stuff that you.
    Spoken like a true poo freezer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭smurfy89

What is he drilling at in a rented house? Strange!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Well to be honest i'd just see a turn on my doorstep and think it was funny to stick it through the letter box of the tosser who was interrupting my early morning drilling with HER obnoxious wall banging. :D

F Y P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

smurfy89 wrote: »

im only brushing my teeth with an electric toothbrush:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

smurfy89 wrote: »

Maybe he's putting up shelving to display his turd collection?

Advertisement