Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

courses / teachers for readign body language

Options
  • 28-04-2011 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

Folks

Not fro me but a friend of mine. I was wondering are there any courses out there that deal with reading body language, or teachers that teach you how to read body language... for example to read a person to know if they are really interested in buying a car in a show room if that makes sense

hope it makes sense

thanks paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

You'll probably find some NLP courses designed to promote Advanced Salesmanship....whether you chose to believe it or not is entirely up to you or your pal. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭psycjay

I read a pop book about it once, talk about subjective! I am very skeptical about some of the claims I have heard so called body language experts make. Like how Eamon Gilmore's chopping hand motion on the leaders debate indicated his plans for spending cuts.. I see what they did there, chopping motion = plan to chop spending, hardly what you would call scientific. I doubt very much that they studied hand gestures in politicians across the world and correlated them with their political agenda!

It's easy to offer an explanation for something that can't be proven wrong, but that does not mean it's right.

Advertisement