Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduates - Seanad Election

Options
  • 28-04-2011 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭

Did anyone who graduated last year not get a vote in the Seanad elections? I graduated from the Summer exams last year and didn't get anything. I filled out the forms that were given to us at the time. Obviously it's too late now. But whose fault would it be if I wasn't on the register? Was it UCC or the SU who was administering the registrations on conferring day?

I'm kind of annoyed seeing this could very well have been my last and only chance at voting in them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

I graduated last year as well. Filled out the forms and everything. I didn't get to vote in the Seanad. Not sure who's fault this is. I'm not overly bothered by it as I don't have much of an interest in politics.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Register of electors for this election was compiled in June 2010 for some reason

Advertisement