Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

claas 354 round balers

Options
  • 28-04-2011 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Thinking about buying a new 354 claas baler any thing i should know about them
    before i do lads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

tomdeere wrote: »
    Thinking about buying a new 354 claas baler any thing i should know about them
    before i do lads

our local contractor bought a new claas 255 there afew seasons back, broke his heart, changed to a 354 the following season, broke his heart. changed to a welger 235 the following season and put nearly 20000 bales up on it without trouble..
    maybe it was an isolated issue and this chap has alot of balers including mchale 550 and krone 1250 but he would say the welger was by far the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭hughjohn

Welger prob are best but outrageously priced.
    Mc Hale are a strong second and reasonably priced
    Claas are a trailing third and therefore overpriced. Their balers have been forgotten by HQ who are more interested in tractors & combines.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭beretta686s

ya run a mile from them,mc hale or welger

Advertisement