Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gold coast holiday cottages dungarvan

Options
  • 27-04-2011 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

hi , i am interested in any opinions on the above cottages. i am thinking about renting in the summer. a few reviews on tripadvisor are about the hotel and not the s/c option. any one stayed there over easter ???
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 boysmother

The house we stayed in was very basic and old. There are newer houses onsite which look beautiful. There is a playground and green area in front of the houses. Kids played football here for ages. Dungarvan was lovely and we went to the waterfall in the Comeragh mountains.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Mike08

There are a variety of cottages and apartments available in gold coast for your stay and you can take the full advantage by searching for your query online. So, make a thorough search and plan wisely so as to reap the benefits in the future. I suggest gold coast holiday apartments may prove to be a good option for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Mike08

One of the additional reasons that make the trip to gold coast worth is the world class accommodation facilities available over there. To make the most use of this facilities it is recommended to book the rooms and other facilities through online.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 mackinacky

I organised a trip to the gc cottages for 42 of us a couple of years back. The lodges we got were fabulous, really spacious and although I was a bit worried about the racket 42 would make in a party in one of the houses, you couldn't hear a thing outside when the windows were closed so we didn't affect anyone else's break (thankfully!)

Highly recommend the lodges, perfect for a group or a family visit.

Advertisement