Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

celcius ctw for trade or sell.

Options
  • 27-04-2011 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Celcius ctw xmax2 for sale or/and trade. Bought last september. Receipt included for warranty issues.Comes with original box and x7 magazines. This aeg only fires 5round bursts to save ammo and battery. Skirmished twice since bought. Looking for 650 euros or trade. Or cash and trade

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭mentor

What are you interested in terms of part exchange? I have quite a few guns from CA M249 to G36 to M4s' and sniper rifle. I have a brand new King Arms Sig 556 DMR bought 2 weeks ago from hobbyairsoft for €450. Never skirmished. You let me know what you are into and I'll probably have one. Cheers,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭raymundo

i am looking for an m4 with a respectable rate of fire that runs on lipo. The only dissapointment i have with celcius is the midcap mags. If only theres a celcius mags that holds 300 rounds or so, then i wont be selling my celcius.

I know what you mean by mid caps slowing your game up. I use mid caps all the time so I'm used to it. I have a King Arms M4 and a VFC baby M4 which I used 7.4 lipo with. I have a custom built M16 with mosfet fitted shooting at 0.96 joule. I also have a mosfeted' G&G raider. All the guns I use 7.4 lipo batteries on. If any of them interest you I can send you photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭renas

mentor wrote: »
    I know what you mean by mid caps slowing your game up. I use mid caps all the time so I'm used to it. I have a King Arms M4 and a VFC baby M4 which I used 7.4 lipo with. I have a custom built M16 with mosfet fitted shooting at 0.96 joule. I also have a mosfeted' G&G raider. All the guns I use 7.4 lipo batteries on. If any of them interest you I can send you photos.

so raimundo you know already about my offer with cash your way and no any word from you, you interested in offer ??

whats the condition of the g&g raider? can u send me photos? How do you rate the G&G personally?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭renas

feel like refused , offer withdrawn

sorry renas I'm not ignoring u. Im not into sniper rifle. Thanks for the offer though. my apologies again.

The Raider I have is the long black version I bought from SG airsoft 6 months ago. I put a mosfet in it to protect the trigger etc and skirmished only 3 times. It has a plastic body and so its lighter than most M4s. I also changed the hop up to a Madbull blue hop up to improve its performance. Its my back up gun really. Most people who owns a Raider talk highly of it. I'll send you photos later. Is your celcius in perfect working order? The MK2 version is a much improved one from the original version. It has a 6.00 inner barrel right?

the celcius xmax2 is the new version . Yes it does have the 6mm stainless steel reformation barrel. The only type of bb that fires pretty well is the excel 0.23g bb, other types will just split the bb( thats how tight the barrel is). The celcius is in perfect working condition.

will u include the photos of the sig 556 as well?

Yes I will take a few photos for you now of both guns. Give me 15 minutes or so.

• Advertisement

here are some photos of the Sig 556 DMR: no upgrades have been done on it as yet. I usually install a mosfet into all my guns and change the hopup to a Madbull blue one as a standard procedure. I sometimes might change the inner barrel to a tight barrel if needed. It comes with the scope (a standard one costing around 60 euro). It's a good quality one.

Here are some photos of the Raider. What you see is what you get.

mentor, is the sig 556 brandnew? is it blowback?

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭simon2581

G&G M4 CQB (comes in box) - 8MM GEARBOX, BRAND NEW HIGH SPEED G&G MOTOR, BRAND NEW PRECISION BARREL, NEW G&G HOP-UP, NEW G&G PISTON - THIS GUN IS IN PERFECT CONDITION NO MARKS - COMES WITH 5 G&G HI-CAP MAGS, EOTECH TYPE 552 SIGHT (PERFECT CONDITION), MOUNTED SIDE RED LASER, MAGBUL GRIP, MAGPUL MULTI COLOUR RAIL COVERS, X2 9.6 CRANE STOCK BATTERIES, BLACK 3 point sling

Will also put in element PISTON METAL TEETH, King arms HOP-UP Element cylinder all unopened.. also have orginal G&G M4 BARREL

PHOTOS UP LATER if you interested... based in kildare

Yes, the Sig is brand new bought from Hobbyairsoft 2 weeks ago for €450. it chrono at 0.92 Joule in the shop. It comes with a small magazine. The inner barrel length is around 650mm (603). I believe there are only 2 of these in Ireland...but do you care?? It is a blowback and the best blow back in an AEG I've seen. After saying that, I am planning to disable the blowback mechanism when I install a MOSFET into it and change the hop up in the future. By the way, installing a MOSFET usually cost me around €70 (25 for MOSFET and 50 for labour). The Raider has a MOSFET installed already.

If we were to do a trade I would offer the G&G Raider and the King Arms Sig 556 for the Celcius. This is my preferred deal but I'm flexible.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭simon2581

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/315177/147301.JPG

I will offer 200 plus the m4.... or can offer a brand new pistol with laser and light attachment

thanks for your interest simon. I will keep your offer in mind.

mentor, can we do a complete trade? my celcius for your g&g raider and sig 556 mdr? pending actual examination of our aeg's of course.

yes, we can do a complete trade. Two for one swap. We'll meet up and do the trade. Are you in Dublin? I reside in Dublin 3. Shall we go to PM?

going to pm now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Airsofter101

Is this gone?

If not I will offer a KWA MP9 with 3 mags(2working) and a CYMA AK74u or a Star L85A2 carbine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 vltor

im willing to trade 3 of my guns for that ctw and possibly 5 mags

upped l96: madbull tbb , pdi hop up, systema bucking, chromed outer barrel and receiver, perfectly centered tbb. shoots bout <snip> over the irish limit on .23g accurate up to 275ft

upped ares m4: prommy 6.01 363mm 40 shots thru it, king arms hop up, systema bucking, 11.1v 1600 peq 15 battery and peq15 battery box, c more sight, 5 mid cap MAG mags.

stock we g39c brand new internally:2 mags, and 3x magnify handle and upper rail.

litt

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

vltor wrote: »
    im willing to trade 3 of my guns for that ctw and possibly 5 mags

upped l96: madbull tbb , pdi hop up, systema bucking, chromed outer barrel and receiver, perfectly centered tbb. shoots bout <snip> over the irish limit on .23g accurate up to 275ft

upped ares m4: prommy 6.01 363mm 40 shots thru it, king arms hop up, systema bucking, 11.1v 1600 peq 15 battery and peq15 battery box, c more sight, 5 mid cap MAG mags.

stock we g39c brand new internally:2 mags, and 3x magnify handle and upper rail.

litt

Vltor.

Please read the airsoft adverts charter. This gun cannot be traded or sold here as it is over the irish legal limit of 328fps with a .20bb

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

IF and I realise this is a big if this is still for sale , offer asking .
    Willing to collect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 vltor

do u have any pics with your name, gun and the date? do u ship to the U.S. specifically to calfornia?

i am aware that my l96 is over the irish fps i can definitely change the fps on all my guns as they are over 350 fps.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 eirez

hey RAYMUNDO,Is you ctw sold?if not i have a G N G GR16 SOLID STOCK
    bought from redwolf fully upgraded systema gearbox and the internals,systema magnum motor.very high speed rate of fire.tight bore barrell 6.03.lipo ready.will put extra euros if to trade with your ctw.

gun sold. mod can close this please. many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tylerfeddersen

Would you trade a kwa km4 ris with a lipo battery, charger, multi-cam backpack, 3 mags, acog, aggressive flash hider, Wiley x goggles, and a fore grip. If you want pictures then you can email me at feddersen123@gmail.com

The gun is all stock. It has a tan stock,grip, vertical grip, rear sight, and acog.
    I have never used the gun is a battle but i have shot around 5,000 rounds through it. with the lipo is shoots around 28 bbs per second. The mags feed flawlessly, and I have never had any prolems with it.

thanks, Tyler

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

READ THE EFFIN LAST POST MATE!!! new posters always seem to overlook the last post date. keep it in mind when browsing ads in future pal

• Advertisement
Advertisement