Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in International Management and Global Business Interview Ul

Options
  • 27-04-2011 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Has anyone completed the interview for International Management and Global Business? What type of questions did they ask!? Also is anyone currently doing this masters?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 declanmcginty

I was just wondering if you have sat the interview since this post was put up? im attending the interview in the next few weeks and have no idea what to expect. Any help would be hugely helpful!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Strawberrylemon

Yea I have and I'll be taking that program in September. It was fine. The interviewer was really nice. Just asked to talk about myself, modules I had done in previous degree, jobs I have had. She'll tell you about the course and the international trip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 declanmcginty

Thanks for replying. Ah that brilliant, feel a bit better now about the interview... May see you there in September so.. Thanks again! By the way where is the trip this year?

Advertisement