Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We are all doomed

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Again?

I'm getting tired being killed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Luxie

Cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

Privyet?

Medvedev!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭talla10

meh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Eh no. We're going to be just fine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Damn commie asteroids!

Also I don't trust him. He has a goatee which means he's evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Just send Bruce Willis and his merry band of characters to dig a nuke into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

wrote:
    Most ominous in Minister Serdyukov’s report is his assertion that Comet Elenin appears to be in “direct contact” with the mysterious Jupiter-sized planet discovered beyond the orbit of Pluto that is, also, headed inbound towards our Sun.

So they're saying not only that there's a comet heading towards us, but also a Jupiter sized planet ?

I think someone hasn't been taking their medication.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭Archeron

End of the world advice provided by your local friendly overweight Russian Leonardo diCaprio lookalike. Nice.

DOOOOOOMED!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

OK OK as soon as I locate the remote control for my patented "Controlled Comet", I'll steer it away, jeeze what a pack of scaredy cats. I think I left it beside the TV remote and the keys of the shed....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

The EU Times?

How can you expect me to take this paper seriously with the amount of ****e pop-up boxes appearing every time I click the home page

I'd believe the sun before this EU rag

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

From After Hours, until a "reputable source" can be found.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Comet controlled by alien forces

haha

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭joe2687

The comet and ''Jupiter-Sized planet past the edge of pluto'' are in cahoots.... Eh???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

joe2687 wrote: »
    The comet and ''Jupiter-Sized planet past the edge of pluto'' are in cahoots.... Eh???

Tyche is a legitimate theory btw :) It very probably exists. Either a gas giant, or a brown dwarf.. Well beyond Pluto in the Oort Cloud.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

this reminds me of that thing about the nwo forming ,first they say the Russians are threat bla bla terrorist attack , terrorists , looney dictators, then they say they will need to weaponize space to protect against an asteroid then aliens bla bla

It will be interesting to see if anything pops up about a weapon to stop asteroids hmm hmm

Advertisement