Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AZZURRI

• 27-04-2011 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

for anyone setting up a team in rli this year its on rli website now that azzurri are giving 10per cent off for gear which is a good idea. not such a good idea however is putting it up so close to start of season as i imagine they would struggle to have jerseys ready on such short notice.
    well done rli and azzurri for this good idea again but as usual it's execution is so poor it wont benefit any teams at this late stage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭big barrie

billy , you just dont give the rli s chance do you its 2 weeks for league start , it can be done , i know they have flaws but have you noticed the set up re committee,s it changes every year ,lets see how this one goes . did you see they have set rules regarding team sheets , refs , ground markings , etc .this is a first and the problems re bangers and professionals is been addressed by the match officials before a game should begin .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 billy slater

barrie i know from your reply that you have never ordered gear for a team. i takes at 6weeks at least from my personal experience and itll take longer if your dealing with azzurri ive heard. not having a go but it cant be done in 2 weeks and azzurri have needed 2 months to do it before and were still late so with a 3 game season for some teams i doubt theyd arrive before last game.
    i see the stuff about the rules on the website and thatll be very good IF its done properly but you say the stuff about these rules like team sheet and pitch markings is a first, well its not barrie it was all done last year as well.
    you say i like having a go at rli, ill give rli praise for the things they do but ill also highlight their mistakes and if anything ive written is false then feel free to let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 NDeagles_man

This is very simple..... terrible business sense by Azzurri. they are the company that have missed the boat with getting new customers, not the RLI.
    Also, surely anyone who wanted kit, would have been pricing it up months ago and the first place you would go for a price would be azzurri anyway, both to support the RLI and an IRISH company.

They may not be the best company but at the moment they are RLIs biggest supporter !

Advertisement