Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Hot Chili Peppers New Album and Tour???

Options
  • 26-04-2011 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Does anyone think its possible the RHCP may play Dublin later this year?

Slane is unlikely with KOL playing in May but perhaps an o2 date would be cool coming up towards christmas.

I am so dying to see them live. Chad said the new album will be out late August and it looks like their tour is kicking off right away as some South American dates are being announced already.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

If they play a tour full of Blood Sugar Sex Magic and before hand I would be there front row centre. They've their fair share of 'radio fans', which I don't like, for reasons of me being up my own hole as regards music and it's listeners, but if they come I'll bring one of my Mr. Bungle T-Shirts with me, for the sake of pissing off Kiedis, cause he's an ass. :)

Advertisement