Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TGC Start of Summer Shindig - Vote for when you can attend here!

Options
  • 26-04-2011 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭

Hopefully i'll have better luck with this thread :pac: never been in dublin for past beers so wondering could we have one soon? Can we please please? Open to suggestions...

TGC Start of Summer Beers - What date suits best 3 votes

Friday 13th May
    0%
    Saturday 14th May
    0%
    Friday 20th May
    66%
    coffee_cakeG86 2 votes
    Saturday 21st May
    0%
    Friday 27th May
    0%
    Saturday 28th May
    0%
    Some time in June
    33%
    Galvasean 1 vote

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I'd most likely be up for it, but depends on when.

Got a few things coming up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Bring me to the drink and let the fun begin!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Alcohol is good.

Alcohol in June is even better *hint* :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I'd most likely be up for it, but depends on when.

Got a few things coming up.

:eek::eek::eek: your answer is always yes.... what are these things? I don't believe you drav.
    Bring me to the drink and let the fun begin!

\o/
    ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Alcohol is good.

Alcohol in June is even better *hint* :pac:

but ...but..... June is aaaaaaaaages away :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

:eek::eek::eek: your answer is always yes.... what are these things? I don't believe you drav.

Yes, depending on when. :P

The ole man gets older in a couple of weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

TGC beers are long overdue tbf.

For myself it will depend on where I am.Ive had a couple of interviews for jobs down the country however I do have one for a job in Dublin tomorrow afternoon which if its as good as it sounds I would be very interested in taking.

I will have to wait and see what happens but suffice to say if Im in Dublin I shall be there with mah drinkin britches on.

For myself it will depend on where I am.Ive had a couple of interviews for jobs down the country however I do have one for a job in Dublin tomorrow afternoon which if its as good as it sounds I would be very interested in taking.

I will have to wait and see what happens but suffice to say if Im in Dublin I shall be there with mah drinkin britches on.

oooh impromptu beers..... i like it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,694 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

It took a second reading before I spotted the "r" in "britches", before the spotting of it I was all about the "waaaa?!:eek:"
    :o Oopsy me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I don't think I've been to a tGC beers yet. They alway seem to be on days when I'm busy. I'm up for it though.

well in that case why don't you tell us what days you're not available over the coming weeks? :D

was thinking around 20th/21st May, what's anyone think of that?

• Advertisement

13th/14th
    20th/21th

Anytime in June...

Are cool for me...

oooh impromptu beers..... i like it :D

Hah,even though Im not working Thursdays are still a school day!

I will add a poll to the thread and guage interest.

Okies,poll added and I've amended the thread title too.

Just in case anyone isnt sure,everyone is welcome to vote/attend the beers and you dont need to worry about getting an invite or any of that jazz.

:)

Edit -

I should have made the poll multi option voting,have to leg it now but will fix it later.

but ...but..... June is aaaaaaaaages away :(

I know but a hell of alot of folks have exams during May and communion and confirmations and crap.

Plus I'm voting june as I'll have the money then after I have moved out of home.:D

Just in case anyone isnt sure,everyone is welcome to vote/attend the beers and you dont need to worry about getting an invite or any of that jazz.

For the record, I still expect a gold edged invite to arrive through the letterbox from SUN. And it better be scented!

I'll consult my (no doubt hectic :pac:) social calendar before picking a date!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

The one beers I'd probably go to is the TGC one...I'm in Cork the whole time but on the off chance I've to work in Dublin some Friday I'll keep an eye on what date ye decide!

I know but a hell of alot of folks have exams during May and communion and confirmations and crap.

Plus I'm voting june as I'll have the money then after I have moved out of home.:D

ah yes i didn't think if these things. hmmm well i'd still rather do may, as I have none of these things to do, and i'd like to have something to look forward to....after all these bank holidays and the like :D
    Okies,poll added and I've amended the thread title too.

:)

Edit -

I should have made the poll multi option voting,have to leg it now but will fix it later.

\o/ thanks you.

you better amend it *shakes fist* :pac:
    For the record, I still expect a gold edged invite to arrive through the letterbox from SUN. And it better be scented!

Get finto on it pronto. if you give me your address, and said gold edged invite with substance to 'scent' it with, it will happen. otherwise, just no. :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Friday 20th May

lol I was going to post that very thing

bluewolf wrote: »
    lol I was going to post that very thing

You want a scented gold edged invite from SUN too?

:pac:

I dunno what ye have heard but tGC expense account is for coke and hookers ONLY!Golden invites indeed.

Harrrrummmmph!

• Advertisement

Harrrrummmmph!

Harvey%20Korman%20and%20Mel%20Brooks%20in%20Blazing%20Saddles.jpeg

Harrrrummmmph!

Indeed.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Some time in June
    Late May or June for me. I will be battling a horde of zombies in Finglas from the 9th - 16th of May (in before Liah).
    1'
    How about June 3rd? That's my 'I can't believe he is THAT old' day....

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

I've never been to a TGC beers myself, must break that duck sometime...

Anyways I'm voting for sometime in June, exams until 20th and busy 21st rules anything up until then, out.

Galvasean wrote: »
    Late May or June for me. I will be battling a horde of zombies in Finglas from the 9th - 16th of May (in before Liah).
    1'
    How about June 3rd? That's my 'I can't believe he is THAT old' day....

Biiiiiiiiiiiirthday Beers combined with TGC beers combined with end of exams and moving house beers and start of summer beers....That date is just perfect :pac:

Could have sworn yer birthday had already passed though. Must have been somebody else.

• Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

I dunno what ye have heard but tGC expense account is for coke and hookers ONLY!Golden invites indeed.

Harrrrummmmph!

You could send the hookers out to do the inviting - tell them to wear something gold :D

You could send the hookers out to do the inviting - tell them to wear something gold :D

Since I required a scent, I'll accept the scent of hookers.

Hooker pour elle....a fragrance tinged with faint odour of cash, cherry lube and tears.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Some time in June
    Could have sworn yer birthday had already passed though. Must have been somebody else.

James Van Der Beek?

Galvasean wrote: »
    James Van Der Beek?

:D:D:D

Lordy I know ya must be sick of it but it did give me the giggles

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

They're hookers - they won't wear anything :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

I'd consider going but I'll be wearing an ankle brace till the end of May. Also I don't live in Dublin.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement