Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone heading over to the Isle of Man TT this year?

Options
  • 26-04-2011 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Just seeing if anyones heading over for the two weeks? Have ferry booked but still trying to get accommodation for it :/ think we'll be sleeping in the back of the van like Guy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 EimearM

Hey, are you heading over in your van? My boyf and I were thinking of going but just started talking about it last night. What dates is the ferry going? Are you going from Dublin or Belfast. I supopse camping would be your best bet. Really want to go but I have a feeling we have left it waaaay too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 muller25

i am heading over with a mate i have a ford transit and am planning on sleeping in it. Bringing two motocross bikes with us hear there is deadly places to go on them. I only booked the ferry from Larne on the 4th last week, the chap at steam packet said we nearly didnt have a place had to check with the manager to see if the van would fit with the cars. Anyway dont know if there is many ferries left think the movie boost the attendance.

Good luck anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

I would have never even contemplated going until I seen TT3D the other week! Had never even watched the TT before, most I'd ever seen of it was crashes!

Advertisement