Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great time for Fighting games at the mo

Options
  • 26-04-2011 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭

MvC3 is a great game but it takes so much work to get good at (for me anyway) and even then it feels more like a turn based fighter then a fighter sometimes. I have a love hate thing going on with MvC3. I am going to have to put some real work in with that one to get good. Lock myself away for a weekend and a tray of beer. Its strange that I find as a spectator it is a great game. Love the gootecks youtube channel. So funny.

Loving MK at the mo the most. Did not think I would but it really is a great package. I don't remember playing an offline fighter so much before. I have not even played it online yet so I don't know if people will be spaming moves. Once there is a way of dealing with any character's spam with any character then it is going to be huge. It will bring more casual gamers into fighting games imho.

The thought of AE is not doing anything for me really so far. Would have liked to see some more new characters and some more boosts for low teirs and less nerfs. Although after taking a bit of break from SSF4 over the past couple of weeks I had a couple of games yesterday and its still the most solid and balanced game imo.

Its great to have so much choice in fighting games at the mo and more on the way. Knowing me I will spread myself too thin and not get too good at any of them but I am having fun along the way :)

Its rare when you have 3 different fighting games on the go that are all good in their own right.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Its even more rare and ''gifted'' because of the common platforms [xbox/psn] and the ability to play these games online as well.
    Hopefully there is 3S:Online, SF vs Tekken and a KOF installment

YEARS of gaming there all together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭eco2live

Ok when I say a love hate with MvC3. I love the game but I hate getting my ass kicked in every game and I am too lazy to learn to deal with spam.

Anyone playing Marvel, SSF4 or MK9 online that would like to have a few games? Please add me. My tag on XBL is Plumpynuter.

Advertisement