Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On line dating

Options
  • 26-04-2011 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭

Ok proviso here.

Magnetic Impulse if you post here, I will pull every post and image you have posted here on Boards. I give a rats' ass regarding your personal issues. You have already caused one good thread on boards to be closed down.

In the meantime, fellas tell us.

I, personally am dying to meet the right person, and I reckon on line is the way. Its really hard. The person presented to us online, even on emails going to and forth, can unfortunately be very differednt from the person offline and in real life.

What websites do you find best? And how do you decide from these websites, is the best woman for you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Thread closed and user infracted for personal abuse.Do not start a thread like this again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement