Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC2 Arena: Produced by George Martin

Options
  • 25-04-2011 7:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

just a heads up, might get some nuggets on techniques used .

BBC2 London 9:00pm-10:30pm Mon 25 Apr

Arena: Produced by George Martin
    Profile of the record producer, who early in his career worked on songs including Nellie the Elephant and Goodness Gracious Me, by Peter Sellers and Sophia Loren, before moving on to the Beatles and other artists. With contributions by Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Cilla Black, Michael Palin and Rolf Harris, as well as George Martin's family
    Category Documentary
    Director Francis Hanly
    Producer Francis Hanly
    Series Editor Anthony Wall

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭woodsdenis

Just watched it. fantastic stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Speedy44

Watched it with my wife, excellant by all accounts.

Wish I had thought to record it though, the wife's dad is a couple of years younger than him and from the same area.
    He left England about 50yrs ago, plays the piano, and is into classical music, and he is going deaf!

He would love to see this. Anyone any idea if it is been shown again or of these areana programmes come out on dvd?

Advertisement