Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New website & event accepting submissions (poetry, short fiction & features)

Options
  • 25-04-2011 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello everyone,

My name is Jonny and I've started a website and event called Poetic Justice (the event will be held in the Twisted Pepper, Dublin) that is now accepting submissions for its website.

This whole thing was started as a venue (online and off) to offer opinion and discuss ideas related to issues of social justice, civil liberties, human rights, politics and democracy.

While features must be written in relation to these subjects, poetry and short fiction submissions do not with all styles and genres welcome.

Our website is at http://www.poeticjustice.ie
    Submissions will be accepted for review by registration with the website (preferred) or by email to general@poeticjustice.ie

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭janja93

I like the idea, good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Poetic Justice

Thanks janja, we think it's a good idea too but we need other people to think so if we're going to make a success of it so your reply is certainly appreciated.

Come along to the night in June if you can make it.

Peace.

Advertisement