Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2011 TA/RA Jobs

Options
  • 25-04-2011 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭

Hello! Wondering have interviews taken place yet for this year's TA/RA's? Or I have just been unlucky :( Application form gave suggested dates for interviews as last week/the week before...

:D

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

According to the website, the applications have closed for this year's summer courses. Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Fishie wrote: »
    According to the website, the applications have closed for this year's summer courses. Sorry!

I had applied in plenty of time but never heard about an interview. Seems they've all taken place already, oh well!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

I had applied in plenty of time but never heard about an interview. Seems they've all taken place already, oh well!

You're not alone Neon, seems like CTYI haven't had the decency to reply to any unsucessful candidates :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I'm sorry, decency? You do realise that not responding to unsuccessful applicants is what every employer and most courses do, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Scoobydooo

Considering applying to be a TA for the weekend courses in DCU, could anyone who's done it in the past tell me what age they were? Just thing I might be a bit too young at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

You need to be in university to do it. They won't employ someone who isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 thejetset

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    You need to be in university to do it. They won't employ someone who isn't.

They will employ someone who is not in university, there is no such restriction on jobs there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭REPSOC1916

thejetset wrote: »
    They will employ someone who is not in university, there is no such restriction on jobs there...

Really I've never met or heard of a T.A. who wasn't in Uni at the time.

As an aside when do they usually start advertising. I'd love to be a T.A. (studying pharmacy here so I wonder would there be a position open to me)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 thejetset

REPSOC1916 wrote: »
    Really I've never met or heard of a T.A. who wasn't in Uni at the time.

Most are in Uni, but it's not a requirement nor a definite thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Scoobydooo

When do they usually advertise the RA positions? Had a look on the site but couldn't see anything

• Advertisement
Advertisement