Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pair of lungs required!

Options
  • 24-04-2011 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Are there any decent frontmen in or around the Carlow area? I'm currently writing and recording tunes....more of a studio project at the moment...Theres a bit of everything in it at the moment, from Rock to Electro .
    Have a band ready to go.....the only thing holding it back is the lack of a good frontman. If anyone is interested in makin something happen, give me a shout!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Any examples of what you're doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Johnatorium

Yea, i have about 10 songs written. 2 are fully recorded at the moment (without vocals). If any prospective singers are interested and have a sample of their work, i can send on my tunes.

Surely theres a singer out there somewhere.....in Carlow!!

Here's a couple of demo tracks (without vocals). Any singers out there interested?

http://soundcloud.com/system-d/sets

B-U-M-P!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jwalshe

hi are you still looking for a singer!id be a frontwoman though does that matter

• Registered Users Posts: 25 aronekenny

hi there-if ur not sortd yet-im a soul rock n funk female vocalist-im 26 currently giggin in cover band and have been the last 5 yr full time -im also a singer/songwriter,play guitar n an energetic frontwoman-love to hear from u guys,cheersxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 28 rufusrock

hi hows it going , i like your sound, its good, i defo got a pair of lungs on me, love rock also love the dance rock like enter shakari , kinda sounds like that what you goin for, defo have the hart and raw emotion for rock, can defo do all hard (shouty) parts , maybe not so good at singing but i am by no means afraid or shy to experment with my voice, i 25 from wexford male and i have always wanted to do more than belt out rock at home, i dont play guitar, havnt been in band but that wont stop me influnces MCR, Slipknot, Biffy, linkinpark ,enter shkari,muse,all american rejects,boling for soup, BFMV,deaf havana, twin athlantic,handunken,prodigy,paramore,30 seconds to mars,you me @6,foo fighters,chillies,PapaRoach,deaftones,ect ect ect i could go on for ever and that is just rock, i can apreciate all great performers , so if ya like hit me up

Hi guys, looks like we have a singer at the moment....he came with a drummer, which was handy!! Havent had much of a chance to jam in the last few weeks with holidays and stuff, so we will get a proper run at it in the next few weeks. But you know how these things go.....they dont always pan out!!

I dont suppose any of you have anything on youtube or anywhere online with you singing on it?

Advertisement