Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New fighting club in Dundalk.

Options
  • 24-04-2011 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'm new to boards. This is my first thread.
    I'm opening an old school type of gym (proper strenght and conditioning for fighters) and a fight club in an 9000sq ft building.
    I already have world class trainers and coaches booked for boot camps and classes but I am trying to get more.
    Is there anywhere that advertises martial arts and fighting coaches or can anyone recommend people that might be interested in becoming part of this very unique club?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

I'm from Dundalk, I just dropped you a PM there.

Assuming you're not the cowboy i thought you might be , and judging from your name i doubt that. This is quite interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 D.Lowry

5 weeks in and we are still completing the development and fitout of our building.
    The interest in our project has been overwhelming and we have expanded our plans to try to fit every class and club that wants to use our facility.
    We have gathered a great infrastructure of professioinals and we are really looking forward to our opening in approx 8 weeks.

Advertisement