Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

May 21 is the end of the world

Options
  • 24-04-2011 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

The end of the world is coming in 27 days according to www.familyradio.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Oh dear. We had one of these only in March I think. Espinolaman has been in the mountains with beans and shotguns since then :)

It's always a bit funny/sad when this happens - it means the leaders of this community have tipped over from being super-duper religious to being actually unhinged. I hope they don't all commit suicide or whatever on the day, it's happened many times before. It will be interesting to hear their explanations of exactly what is going on come March 22.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Oh dear. We had one of these only in March I think.Espinolaman has been in the mountains with beans and shotguns since then :)

It's always a bit funny/sad when this happens - it means the leaders of this community have tipped over from being super-duper religious to being actually unhinged. I hope they don't all commit suicide or whatever on the day, it's happened many times before. It will be interesting to hear their explanations of exactly what is going on come March 22.

Great post, Literally píssing myself here Monty :pac: "Beans and Shotguns"

• Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Great post, Literally píssing myself here Monty :pac: "Beans and Shotguns"

I must invite you along if I decide to try my hand at stand up comedy if that has you pissing yourself.

End of the world warnings aren't exactly conspiracy theories the last time I checked.
    Probably more worthy of the religious forums I'd assume.

nullzero wrote: »
    I must invite you along if I decide to try my hand at stand up comedy if that has you pissing yourself.

End of the world warnings aren't exactly conspiracy theories the last time I checked.
    Probably more worthy of the religious forums I'd assume.

It's not that funny now, it was just unexpected that's all:), and the poster has been spamming that post across 8 forums, not just here.

It's not that funny now, it was just unexpected that's all:), and the poster has been spamming that post across 8 forums, not just here.

Yeah, ridiculing and belittling somebody who isn't around to defend themselves is something that loses its lustre very quickly when you engage your brain and think about it.

• Advertisement

Yeah, ridiculing and belittling somebody who isn't around to defend themselves is something that loses its lustre very quickly when you engage your brain and think about it.

It's not the mention of the poster I found funny ,just the "beans and shotguns" bit, I wasn't "ridiculing and belittling" anyone.I'm well aware of what forum we're in and the diversity of posters in here, if you can find a post where I was ridiculing and belittling another poster, feel free to post it here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hookah

It's not the mention of the poster I found funny ,just the "beans and shotguns" bit, I wasn't "ridiculing and belittling" anyone.I'm well aware of what forum we're in and the diversity of posters in here, if you can find a post where I was ridiculing and belittling another poster, feel free to post it here.

I should make myself clear I think.
    You didn't ridicule or belittle anyone, the post you quoted did. You have done nothing wrong.

I should make myself clear I think.
    You didn't ridicule or belittle anyone, the post you quoted did. You have done nothing wrong.

Ahh I see, It wasn't meant that way, I see what the fuss is about, I'll edit that ,that was highlighted in haste, sorry for the confusion :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

At least i'll die happy, i'll be at Rush in Newcastle that night..:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Who isn't here? And how do you know? :confused:

If you're referring to Espinolaman, I don't think he actually went into the mountains as he said he would, because he was posting here yesterday. 'Twas only a light-hearted joke, hence the smiley.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,336 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Thread Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement